Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Buon Anniversario!

Some things don’t last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down the corners and peering in close, hoping you still recognize the person you see there.
-Sarah Dessen


One year ago, I boarded my first international flight and took off for four incredible months in Italy. I miss it so! Let's reminisce, shall we?


This is my favorite spot in my old home.  The villa (a whole year later and I still can't believe I lived in a villa!) had amazing gardens overlooking all of Florence.  That bench was the perfect place to nap, to read, and to watch the sunset everyday. 

"Maybe Venice is just a feeling"- Rainer Maria Rilke (love.)

Gelato just outside the Vatican. 

This is where I took my daily walks. No big deal.

Hiking in Cinque Terre.

Easter in Capri.

Florence just after sunrise.

Send me back, please!  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment