Tuesday, January 4, 2011

22 before 22

A hearty welcome to 2011! I'm no good at resolutions, but I can't turn down the opportunity to dream up adventures and write a good list. Inspired by Sarah Von of Yes and Yes, here's 22 new things I hope to do before my 22nd birthday (this November).
1) Graduate from college
2) Get hired for a full-time job!
3) Bake bread
4) Watch the sunrise over the monuments at the National Mall
5) Go Zorbing
6) Wear red lipstick out
7) Start a blog (check!) and post here at least 100 times!
8) Try 30 new recipes
9) Gamble in Las Vegas
10) Take a Zumba class
11) Give blood
12) Go applepicking!
13) Visit 3 states I've never been to (the eventual goal is all 50!)
15) Eat Vietnamese food
16) Write a fan letter
17) See the midnight showing of a movie on opening night
18) Watch 3 ballets I've never seen
19) Attend a music festival
21) Go hiking in Virginia
22) Make a pinhole camera.
I'll be keeping track of the progress here. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment