Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspiration Folder

Hello lovelies!

Do you use Evernote?  It is my latest obsession!  I use it like I would a giant virtual moleskine notebook. You can add nearly anything and then access it anywhere-- even on your phone. It's my current favorite productivity hack (everything is searchable! no more keeping 18 tabs open so I don't forget articles I want to read! Chrome extension to add pictures/articles/urls with 2 keystrokes!) and my new catchall box.

Here's a few things I clipped into my inspiration folder today:

The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance, but live right in it, under its roof.
-- Barbara Kingsolver

A truck carrying ink-cartridges smashed into a bridge, and the result? Rainbows!



And the World Food Programme's Josette Sheeran's Ted Talk on ending hunger (now).




What made you perk up your ears today?


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this looks neato.

    I'm a little scared to get it because it would give me another excuse not to use my super-gorgeous physical pen-and-paper journal but... oooooh still so tempting!

    ReplyDelete